Primary Care Sheffield runs a vasectomy clinic from Richmond Medical Centre.
The information we hold
We will keep records of any health care and treatment you have received from ourselves. These records help to provide you with the best possible healthcare.
Records we may hold about you include:
• Your age, contact details and next of kin
• Details of your appointments, clinic visits etc
• Records about your counselling appointment, surgical procedure and any treatment we have given
• Results of investigations including histology
• Information from other health professionals provided as part of the referral.
Additional Information Sharing
We will not share your record outside our service, other than to send a discharge report to your registered GP.
The information we record about your procedure will be sent to your registered GP, however for the purpose of clinical audit and quality improvement we will retain copies of the information for 5 years post discharge.