We’re proud to partner with WorkingWin to provide a new service giving those with health conditions access to employment support through their GP.
GPs in Sheffield can now refer patients with mild or moderate mental health or physical health conditions who would like additional support to help them find or stay in work.
The service will provide access to range of support including one-to-one help from an employment specialist, access to a qualified team of health and wellbeing coaches, as well as the ability to get expert legal and debt advice
Other services you might be interested in
Primary and Community Mental Health Service
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Support from a dedicated Employment Specialist.
- Help with job applications, CVs and interview skills, and to find a job that
suits their skills and strengths
- One-to-one support from an Employment Specialist to help them continue working and manage their health condition at work
- Meeting with their employer to talk about their needs at work
Support from a qualified team of Health & Wellbeing Coaches to:
- Learn how to cope better with a health condition in work and everyday life
- Create self-care strategies to thrive at work
- Receive practical support to improve wellbeing
Access to a free Westfield Health and Wellbeing package
- Togetherall – safe online mental health community support and resources
- 24 Hour Advice and Information Line – 24/7 access to speak to a counsellor, lawyer or medical advisor
- Westfield Rewards – offers and discounts from over 1,000 leading restaurants, retailers and destinations
- DoctorLine™ – 24/7 GP telephone line
Working Win supports people who have a health condition to find and stay in employment.
If you’re looking for a new role, or struggling at work, then speak to your GP or sign up yourself.
Telephone referrals can be made on 0114 2900 218